Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Dragon DC - the Countdown

Week of the show. 3 days to go.

This morning had a chat with our good pal Guy, who manages Little Dragon in preparation for the show this weekend. I'm all excited now and attempting to accurately revisit how I felt when the material for the second album touched me. First some of the songs live and then the album. Machine Dreams. It's kept me happy and held me over.

(As I write this my random iPod playlist has jumped to them twice...."Wink" playing right now. )

Well word is the next album is done. Being mastered. I can't wait. I'm so very excited to see what this band will be capable of. Everything seems to always be done well with this crew. And they are great people too. So...I'll stop babbling now. I'm really looking to forward to thisSaturday's show at Black Cat.

Hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment